Welcome to this classic 1940 built home in a serene location. The 1,166 sq ft home features a traditional layout with hardwood floors throughout. The formal living room, with fireplace, and dining room are flooded with natural light through the vintage picture windows, which afford views of the mountains beyond. The kitchen, separate laundry room, 3 bedrooms, and one bath complete the first floor. Ascend the stairs to a large attic room, not included in the square footage, offering an incredible potential for expansion. The home needs TLC but has good bones, offering a true opportunity to make this into your dream home.
The oversized detached 2-car garage has a very large additional room that could potentially be converted to an ADU. The garage is well situated at the rear of the lot, so that there is still a spacious back yard. These bonus spaces in the attic and garage offer unusual opportunities for expansion.
The deep 9889 sf lot includes ample extra parking in the long driveway. There are two patios for outdoor entertaining, at the rear of the home and a covered patio off of the oversized garage. This home is sold “AS-IS, without warranty or guarantee of any kind, explicit or implied”.
Rebuild or renovate this Eagle Rock fixer with walk-up attic, oversized garage, on a deep 9889 sf lot
- 1,166 sf with 3 bedrooms, 1 bath (per Assessor)
- 9889 sf lot (per Assessor)
- Lovely fireplace in living room (condition unknown)
- Vintage windows & hardwood floors
- Kitchen features wood cabinetry & dishwasher ( no other appliances)
- Top-rated schools: Eagle Rock Elementary & Eagle Rock High School plus Occidental College
- ADU potential (check with the City for requirements and details)
- Shop, dine, and visit the local coffee shops, eateries, and breweries!
- Trust Sale: any offers subject to review by attorney & may be subject to a Notice Period